Lick Me

A man leaves the office, only to find a delightful coworker surprise.

by Fugman’s Sexy Stories. listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.


 It was a long day at work, frustrating and annoying, absolutely loved the fact that it was over. I was ready for my 20 minute ride home, and watching some TV to try to relax, then bed. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect what happened next.

When I arrived home, there was already a car in my driveway, one that I did not recognize. I pulled in behind the vehicle and went and looked inside to see if I recognized it, but nothing looked familiar. I went to the door to my house and it was unlocked.


I went inside and smelled food cooking, a dinner table with two plates, some candles and two wine glasses and a folded piece of paper at the center of one of the plates. When I opened the paper, I saw two words, “dessert first!” I looked around the room, there on the wall, another note. I opened it, two more words…“come now…”

I went down the hallway, and in front of the closed bathroom door, another note, “enter me!” I opened the door and was greeted to an incredible sight, Alison, one of the salespeople at my work, completely naked, covered in some kind of white liquid. On her body, just two words, “lick me!”

I have never thought anything would ever happen with Allison, she was gorgeous, and I, well…I’m not. No thoughts ever entered my mind, she was way out of my league. Everyone at work wanted her, but to my knowledge, she never gave anyone a shot.

I snapped back in to the moment once Allison looked at me and said, “kiss me!” I did not delay and I approached her and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her to me. My lips pressed against hers as both of us opened our lips to let the other one in. Her hand reached up and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me in deeper to our kiss.

I broke our kiss long enough to say, “are you sure?”

She looked at me and smiled, “sorry, I was tired of waiting for you to make a move!” She said, “I’ve been into you for a while, you were just too dumb to realize it.”

I pulled her close and kissed her hard, passionate and our bodies merged, coating my clothes with whatever this white substance was. She broke the kiss, and she whispered softly in my ear, “dessert first!” She grabbed my hand and slid it between us, and down between her legs.

My fingers slid easily between her legs and between the folds of her womanhood. She moaned in my ear, “about time, I’ve wanted this for a very long time.”

I bent my head down and kissed her neck as my fingers opened her and dove inside of her. I moved lower to the top of her chest and tasted the white substance, it was whipped topping, lots of it. I tasted the fluffy substance along with her skin. I was intoxicated, and I wanted more of her.

My hands moved over her mound, and inserted my finger inside. Taking time to tease her, stroke her button, until I hear her moan again. Then I slid another finger inside, playing in her wetness, making her breathing erratic. She was enjoying my fingers, and I was enjoying the fact that I could give her this kind of pleasure to her.

She pushed my hand away and told me to “come now…” And encouraged me to follow her into my bedroom. I followed her naked body, watching as her backside moved away. Her fine naked ass looked incredible as she jumped into my bed and laid down on her back.

Allison motioned for me to come join her and I fought the urge to run and jump on top of her. Instead I casually walked over and sat down next to her sexy body. I touched her body as I stuck my finger in the creamy white stuff that covered her. I slid my hands over her body, paying close attention to her breasts, everything but her nipples.

My hands fully coated in whipped cream, she grabbed my wrists and pulled it towards her, licking my fingers clean, one by one. Then she grabbed two of my fingers and pulled my hand until two of my fingers were all the way down.

She about choked on my fingers, but she slid my hand back and forth down her throat, and I felt tingles down my body and my already semi hard rod, started to become turgid.

She released my fingers and slid my hand down her body, straight down between her breasts, down her stomach and between her legs.

My fingers slid easily between her lips, her arousal was very evident by how juicy she was. I bent over and captured her nipple between my lips. I loved the taste of the cream, but I really loved that I was sucking on the hottie from the office that everyone wanted. She tasted incredible, and I was loving every second of this magnificent beauty on my bed covered in cream.

My lips and tongue moved over to her other nipple, and I nibbled gently. She let out a soft moan as my fingers played with her juicy opening and my mouth teased her nipples until they pointed straight up to the ceiling.

I licked my way down her coated body, I stopped at her belly button, and licked circles around her belly button, leaving a warm wet circle of my saliva dripping into her button. I left a trail down from her belly button to her pubic bone.

When my tongue touched her clit, she let out a loud moan, but when my lips surrounded her button and sucked gently, she came. Her scent flooded my nostrils as her juices ran down her seam and onto my bed.

I continued softly sucking on her throbbing clit, as she rode out her climax, grabbing my hair and pulling my head hard into her privates. I slid my way up her body and kissed her again, this time, she tasted her own juices. Licking my lips and sucking my tongue into her mouth, she was incredibly turned on and there was only one way to satisfy her.

Her hands helped me out of my cream covered shirt, and went for my belt. She unbuttoned my pants and quickly exposed my hard member. Her hand stroking me until I was completely solid. I stood up and removed every stitch of clothing I had left. She pulled my erection down towards her and wrapped her lips around me. Her head moved slowly down my pole until I filled her mouth completely. Again, almost choking on me. She continued sucking on my rod for a minute before she let it slip out of her mouth.

She smiled at me, and said, “enter me!”

I climbed on top of her and positioned my tool just above her sweet opening, running the head up and down her slit, coating myself with her juice. I poked the head inside, just to test the heat from between her lips, then I pulled out. I did this a few times before she grabbed my ass and pulled me deep inside of her. She gasped loudly as I entered as deep as I could, staying there, embedded inside of her.

Slowly I started to move in and out of her. I withdrew until I almost slid out before I would slowly plunge back inside of her. She moaned every time I withdrew and gasped every time I pushed back inside. I could feel her muscles wrapped tightly around my hardness, not wanting to lose its grip on me. Back inside as her hands grab me by the hips and encourage me to push deeper within her.

I pumped in and out of her with reckless ambition, pushing my own limits of stamina to the breaking point. This incredible woman who I didn’t even know liked me, was about to feel my warmth flood her insides. I was almost to the point if crashing when she took a firm grasp at my tool and pulled it out, jerking me until I covered her in another cream. She cheered as my seed shot from between her legs to her chest and chin.

“Dinner should be ready to come out of the oven,” she continued with a smile, “can you go check on it for me?”

I said, “sure, but how did you get into my house to even do all of this?”

She smiled again, “sorry, that’s my secret!” As she walked into the bathroom to clean up. I got dressed and went to check on dinner.

It’s been a year since that first night, and she still won’t tell me how she got in. But now she has her own key.

by Fugman’s Sexy Stories, for Tumblr

Comments